Saturday, May 16, 2009

Serendipity, or dumb luck

I've run across a manual of sorts for the 'Ship' whilst trying to sort though it all and make sense of all this. Most of it is still a blur but I see now what the "Type 93 TTC", as it is apparently called, has been trying to alert me to. It seems to have latched onto a power source of some sort, and tied to that is a signal or beacon of unknown origin. the Co-ordinate entry system still befuddles me but I will continue to try. I must discover where this signal comes from, and from whom. So far my travels have been more or less random, it is my hope that I can use this signal as a lighthouse... to guide my way.

Landed today in a strange space station of sorts, no occupants to speak of at least none I could see. Felt rather awkward as it seemed to be someone personal quarters apart from an odd chair and planetarium of sorts... Decided it best not to wait around to be found if someones home without explanation of my presence... Co-ordinates recorded for refferance : http://slurl.com/secondlife/Zenobia/34/149/148

No comments:

Post a Comment